Precision Products Inc. values its many suppliers and acknowledges the critical role that they play in our mutual benefit. We strive for long-term relationships with our suppliers that result in business success for all entities. As part of our effort to ensure success, we have established the following supplier requirements. Your company’s acceptance of our purchase order constitutes acceptance of these requirements. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions, concerns, or require assistance. Your first point of contact should be the Precision Products employee whose name and contact information appears on the purchase order.
Requirements for suppliers, subcontractors, and outside service providers of Precision Products Inc. (PPI):
1. The supplier shall apply appropriate controls to their direct and sub-tier external providers, to ensure that requirements are met.
2. The supplier shall maintain procedures for controlling documents and managing their records.
3. The supplier shall implement a quality management system (QMS), preferably based on ISO 9001:2015. The best practice in this area is formal QMS certification through an accredited certification body.
4. The supplier shall use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes) as indicated on the purchase order, if required;
5. The supplier shall notify PPI of nonconforming processes, products, or services related to our purchases;
6. The supplier shall prevent the use of counterfeit parts;
7. The supplier shall notify the organization of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers;
8. The supplier shall flow down to its external providers applicable requirements including PPI requirements;
9. The supplier shall afford the right of access by Precision Products Inc., their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, as needed;
10. The supplier shall ensure that its employees are aware of:
a) their contribution to product or service conformity,
b) their contribution to product safety;
c) the importance of ethical behavior.